Thursday, August 7, 2008

New kits and a free QP just for you!

Hey all! Things are pretty busy over at Designs in Digital--Scrap Factor is up and running at full speed--more like HYPER speed, LOL! It's amazing to see all of the wonderful layouts with the kit provided for the first challenge, by Green Elephant Designs....Cole did an amazing job with her "The Maharajah's Elephant" kit and the Bonus challenge,brought to us by NDIDDS contestant, Lyndie, of Gone Scrappin' Designs, is making some fun and endearing lo's too! Her Autumn Breeze kit is so awesome!

We're still awaiting the final judging to see WHO HAS WON the NDIDDS Design Contest--I can't wait for the winner's to be announced!
In the meantime I have some exciting announcements of my own! heh heh!
I have two new kits in the store at DID--and you can get them now while they are still on sale! 30% off through this Saturday!
Here are the previews of my newest kit "Zen and Now" I've been wanting a kit just like this one, for some time now--I used color-therapy spa colors that are relaxing and very complimentary to many pics. I also get tired of the same CU items and actions, not that they aren't great--but I wanted something a bit more unique. So, I handmade the flowers and greens--and also the butterfly charm. Another unique element is the inclusion of the oriental style photo (or what-not) shelf! The peacock and Crane silhouettes are another addition that offer versatility and can be used for other things as well!



and the papers -- 3 of these are uniquely Eastern in design but the others can also be used for many other things, just imagine these colors in a fall lo!


This kit has 16 papers and 33 elements --and I made a sheet of the handmade flowers and foliage too, so you can make your own flower designs and put them wherever you like!

Also available is "Strawberry Kiwi"


It has a fabulous add-on too:



Checkout what Shaleew, one of the Designs in Digital Creative Team members, made from this kit! Isn't he SO ADORABLE?!



I had to show off this LO too--Christi made an adorable LO of her DD being so brave! What a day to remember and a ride she will NEVER forget! Christi is a new member to DID and it's so nice to have her there with us! Welcome, Christi and thank you for making this wonderful LO! She enthusiastically agreed to assist when I called for an impromptu CT team! (Lucky ME!!)







I thought I'd make a little LO of my DD


I thought it turned out quite nice so I made a QP out of it for you!

You can
Download QP here!

I hope you enjoy your QP! I'm currently working on a mini kit from my "Zen and Now" kit to offer as a freebie. It will compliment the kit, now up in the store and none of the pieces will be duplicated--so snag the kit while it's on sale in my store
HERE and come back for the freebie mini and get yourself an amazing kit for real cheap! LOL!
I'll have the mini kit freebie ready by this weekend--so come back and grab it!

Happy Scrapping everyone!
Rho~

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Christi_scrapsalot said...

Hey Thanks for putting my page on your blog! I feel honored!