Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm SO STOKED!

OK, I know it has been awhile--but I have been very busy getting all set for my "designing debut" at Designs in Digital---I'm SO thrilled about this whole new venture, that I have put together a little goodie FREEBIE bag for you all, to help me celebrate!
But first--I have to let you in on some very cool things going on at DID--and YES, FREEBIES are a part of the deal, so read on my lovelies!
First of all, DID is hosting a fab-tastic designing competition--and the first round is complete--you won't believe the fabulous kits these ladies have made!
Just check out this preview! (click image for a larger view!)




Pretty fantastic isn't it?!? And--- you get them all FREE by visiting the store and registering!!

Click here to check it out at the store!


For the scrappers, there is another competition beginning August 1st--called Scrap Factor--and if you like to create layouts, mark your calendars, you won't want to miss it!
Cole is still celebrating her Birthday this month at Green Elephant Designs--and she's got a ton of fun and goodies for you to help her celebrate! Just check out the DID forums (I think there might be a freebie or two involved in that too.....!!)

Want to get creative and get a free full sized kit to boot? DID is having a redecorating contest--and you get a free kit to work with, and of course, KEEP too!

DID will be putting out a newsletter with new releases every Wednesday--sign up, I'm sure there will be goodies and upcoming sales, events and specials for you!

Whew-- that's a LOT to cover, I just hope I didn't miss anything!!
And, now for my little gift to you, to help me celebrate my new Designing adventure!
Oh, and ya know what? I forgot to include my TOU in all my excitment--so, what the heck!??! Let's just say--HAVE FUN Go WILD use it for CU/S4H and PU, just ENJOY! But--one catch, if you download please--PLEASE, leave me a comment and a little thank you (it's polite and it inspires me to share more too!)



Click here for download

Alrighty--I better get cracking if I'm going to finish up on my first full sized kit! I think you are gonna love it! It is full of unique and fun elements--so much so, that I will most likely run it as a series! I'll tell you more about it later, I promise! So check back soon, okay?!?

I hope to see ya in the forums!
Be Well, Be Blessed and Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Patamomma said...

Congrats! Thanks for the goodies, can't wait to open them. Patty