Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sneak Peek!

I just finished my portion of the SCRAP FACTOR start up kits, for Designs in Digital--and thought I'd give you all a sneak peek! Scrap Factor is for all of you mad scrappers! A fun little competition where you pit your scrappin skills against a slew of others! It begins the first of August, so you'll want to stop on over to Designs in Digital the first of August,and see all of the other fabulous kits that the other designers have also put together especially for this event! There will be FABULOUS prizes too--so why not jump on in and play along?!? It's gonna be a GREAT time!

***Update****
If you missed the preview--so sorry! LOL!! But, I just realized that we are supposed to be keeping it a secret--so, if you were lucky enough to get a peek at my contribution....lucky you! If not, you'll have to head on over to Designs in Digital to check out all of the fun and games there! Believe me, this is a HUGE event and you won't want to miss it!!


I hope you all had a great weekend and have an awesome week!

2 comments:

KGould said...

you need to stop teasing us LOL. im away the first week of august so ill have to wait til i get home to see what everyone comes up with. i LOVE your sneak peak!!!!!~!

Anonymous said...

I sure have missed you at the garden Dawnabelle, but I understand :) .....great stuff by the way!