Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New kit in store tomorrow!

Hi everyone!
Well, it is almost August 1st---and that means that Scrap Factor is about to get rolling into high gear at Designs in Digital! We have SO MANY kits for you to use--along with some great challenges and fun prizes to win too!
One prize you could win is my NEW KIT-- "Strawberry Kiwi"!!



It will be available for sale tomorrow (Wednesday the 30th) in my store
Here
--and for the first 24 hours it's 50% off! But, hey--if you're cheap--like me-- you might want to run over to
DID and sign up to participate in the Scrap Factor challenge and win it! You get a HUGE--and I mean GI-NORMOUS tote bag (that's right I said TOTE BAG) full of wonderful kits for you to use in the challenges! The whole package wound up too large for a grab bag--so we had to "super-size" it for ya!

Oh yeah-- check back soon, I'll have a fabulous add-on for my new kit available and of course, a FREEBIE too!
Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Melonie said...

You have been tagged.

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!

Rhowan said...

I cannot believe you tagged me, Melonie.....*raising eyebrows* well, alrighty then! I guess I have a required task to fulfill, I'll get on that ASAP! (You BAD girl!) LOL!