Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy little bee

I have been home for two days now with a severely abscessed wisdom tooth -- OUCH!
I'm pretty loopy from the pain medication -- that seems to be about all it does, really since I can still feel the pain. But, on the bright side, I've been making LO's to help keep my mind off it. I'm on the CT for Lost Gurlz 'Venture Designs........I just love Lisa Jo and Tink! And, the kits they create are FABULOUS!

I thought--HEY! Since I have some time here, why not show off my LO's?!?!


I still have a lot to learn about posting and getting my blog looking the way I want it to look and adding stuff of interest.........so, this is my "practice" time, LOL!

-click image to view larger image-

Here is my DD! I love making LOs from her photos--she's so photogenic! I used "French Chocolate" for this one......you can get it here:
Lost Gurlz Store


Word Art is by Bethany at Elegant Word Art
She makes FANTASTIC Word Art!



One of our road trips into the mountains! This was such a great day! I used "Countryside" from Lost Gurlz 'Venture Designs, get it at the same store above!





Here I promised my DD that I would make a memorial lo of one of our favorite backyard "pets", Bambi. We sure do miss him around here......
again, I used Countryside for this one. Aren't the colors great?!?
You should really check out their store at the link above!




Well, that's about it for now, I think I'll see if I can add blinkies and such--and list some other favorite blogs, stores, etc to my site.
If you are here--reading this, why not drop a line and say "hi"?!? :)
Thanks and have a great day/night!




No comments: