Monday, June 23, 2008

Super quick post

I just wanted to take a quick minute before bed, to thank Jeanie at Scrapdoctor Designs for including my LO made with her "For the Love of Lemons" kit, on her blog! It's SO NICE to see you coming over to visit from her blog! Thank YOU for stopping by--I hope you'll come back again!! Right now, things are a bit "dulls-ville" here, I know--but that will change soon, once I'm up and runnin', LOL! I'll offer a freebie or two now and then as well--I'm still in my "practice and learn" phase but I LOVE to give stuff away, so I am working to improve my abilities so I can share more stuff with you all! In the meantime, take a look around and maybe even check out the Lost Gurlz 'Venture Design Store too--they have some really GORGEOUS things for you there too! Til' next time, take care and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

I followed the link at Scrapdoctor and found your blog. It looks great.

I see you have a link to Bon Scrapatit. Linda is a dear friend of mine. We try to talk at least once a week on the phone so we can get our weekly fix of giggles. She is a hoot. LOL

Good luck with your designing and your blog.

Hugs!