Saturday, June 28, 2008

I did it!!

Well it has gotten late on me again tonight! I spent the day shopping with my DD --we had a blast! I was asked to make centerpieces for a friends family reunion, so we went shopping for floral "stuff" to get those made and I got my new Bamboo Tablet too! I was able to play around with some great CU items that I've picked up here and there! I've checked the TOU included in them and I think I'm alright to share what I have made out of them with you. I also made a 4 shared account so------without further ado, let's get to the giving, OK?!? I hope you like what I threw together, I didn't use a color palette or scheme, I just improvised......when I was through, it reminded me of those cool summer nights, when you're out camping and snuggled up in your sleeping bag, so I called this little mini kit "Cool Summer Night" yeah, I know--real original, ha ha! I still have a LOT to learn about my tablet and the software bundle that it came with, but as I learn new things, I'll be sharing them with you! I hope you like it and can find a use for it! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Happy Scrapping y'all!



**Link Expired**


CU Credits (Also included in my TOU):


CU Back Ground Overlay: Creations by Jo http://creationzbyjo.blogspot.com/


CU Ribbons: Nancy Wilkens, DBA Scrappy Cats http://catstation.net/scrappycats/blog/


CU Flowers: "Light Flower" Miss Vivi
http://missviviscrap.over-blog.com/


CU Frame and Button: Petit Moineaux http://petitmoineaux.blogspot.com/


Thank you, ladies, for sharing your talent and offering these fabulous CU items!! It's so good to get my feet wet as I begin to learn how to design myself!! If I missed anything in your TOU, please let me know and I will make it right! :)

3 comments:

Intense Magic said...

This is tooo cute! Fabulous job! Can't wait to see what you will come up with in the future :)

Tiger Lily's Digis said...

Super Cute Freebie - I'm so proud of you!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).