Friday, June 27, 2008

Great News and more freebies real soon for you!

Sorry it's been awhile! This was a crazy week for sure....today we had a mandatory "Fun day" at the office--which was a forced scavenger hunt throughout downtown, LOL! It was actually fun but by the time I got home this evening I was not only exhausted, but my feet are blistered and my legs are so achy--I laid down, "Just for a minute" and fell fast asleep, ha ha! Anyway, now that I am awake for awhile, I wanted to share some great news with ya! Tomorrow I am off to Circuit City to pick out a new Bamboo tablet! You KNOW what that means, riiiiiiiiggghhhtt?? Yeppers! More FREEBIES for you, real soon!! I am so excited and can't wait to see what this tablet can do! Do any of you have one? What do you think of it? What do you create with it? I'd love to hear your thoughts and stories about your own tablet :) I use Photo Impact 11 to scrap with and have been dabbling in some commercial use items, with SOME luck, here and there....I'm planning on buying CS3 sometime in the near future, but for now I'll have the tablet to help out AND---I found, in the Photo Impact International Forums--a topic all about creating with it too! I can't wait to give it a go! So, no freebie at this time....HOWEVER....I DO have a couple of items that I am planning to throw together for you, in a little mini-kit, but I have to double check the TOU of the cu items I used to make sure that it's ok for me to do that---I LOVE your comments and am so grateful to those who've said "hello"!! So, once I recheck the TOU and start up my 4 shared account I'll be posting some goodies for you again, so make sure to stop back by in the next couple days or so! In the meantime, you might want to check this out Designs in Digital , they have a new store owner and the place is getting a makeover with tons of new games and challenges on the way soon! Tigerlily has created a gorgeous kit, called Sincerely, and is asking for help redecorating D.I.D! It's a great challenge and you get a fabulous new kit for free too! Alrighty--I'm off to check out all the things I've been missing out on the past couple of days, I hope you are well and your weekend is off to a GREAT start! See ya real soon!

No comments: