Sunday, June 15, 2008

My first post!

Wow! I cannot believe that I finally made my very own blog! This is a huge step for me, LOL!
I am so excited!
A bit about me....I'm a widowed mother to two great kids, Chelsea 17 and Caden 14. We have a cat, a lizard and numerous outdoor pets like deer, racoons, skunks and my absolute favorite, Lady, "my" fox.
I'm new to scrapbooking but have been busy creating layouts with some fabulous freebies and kits that I have found from many great designers. The talent these gals (and a couple guys too!) have is amazing! What a great hobby to have--it is inexpensive, you can do it from home and you can share your creations with hundreds of other scrapper's. This is an amazing community to be a part of and I am glad to be here! I have not found another hobby that has led me to so many fantastic people----EVER!

Welcome to my little part of the web, I look forward to getting to know you better!

3 comments:

Sunnigal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunnigal said...

I just found your blog thanks to a link from Scrapdoctor. I plan to visit often. :)

What you did - set up your first blog - is what I've been trying to get the courage to do myself. Being off for the summer [I'm a teacher] I thought I'd have plenty of time to devote to it. Wrong! I find myself spending hours scrapping instead! LOL

I guess I'm a little nervous about what to say, whether anyone will be interested, where my focus would be...seeing your first blog has given me the courage to just blunder ahead and get started.

By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rustic birdhouse. You have some beautiful layouts, too.

Sunnigal

Sunnigal said...

Sorry about the first comment. I didn't intend to delete it!! I just wanted to change the Mrs. M part. That's from the class I'm taking, and can't figure out how to change it to Sunnigal. Guess I still have some work to do. :)